Re: [Roadsters] X-country trip - tool/parts boxes

To: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] X-country trip - tool/parts boxes
From: <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 7:44:41 -0700
I *HIGHLY* recommend going to The Tail of the Dragon!!!   That's one of the
most roadster friendly roads I've ever seen! Bring a strong stomach and a
healthy dose of insanity because it's curve upon curve!   You do have to watch
out for a ton of motorcycles, but it's well worth the time and effort to get
there!

If there is a big group going someday soon, please let me know! :)

Eric