Re: [Roadsters] IRS in a roadster?

To: "'RWM \(Out of the Office\)'" <RWM@RWMann.com>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] IRS in a roadster?
From: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 10:10:16 -0400
RWM, GPS, IRS?
Why GPS when getting lost in the roadster is SO MUCH FUN!?!?!?!
If the IRS shows up at my house driving a roadster, I might even pay my
taxes... out of respect for his/her choice of fine automobile!
Hmmm. I can't think of anything for the RWM. Mainly because I suffer from
CRS!
Well everyone, keep your Rear Wheels in Motion! (That was bad. God I need
more coffee!) LOL!

MAS - SEROC
Loreli, she's an SRL
And Tater, he's a DOG
TTFN!

"So, I read the headline and immediately thought "with GPS so cheap, why
would anyone consider IRS?"
- Bob Mann, '68 2000 Solex, GPS nav..."

racery@comcast.net wrote:
"I'm already changing-out the rear for an IRS setup"