Re: [Roadsters] IRS in a roadster?

To: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>, "roadster list"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] IRS in a roadster?
From: "Hall, Phillip B. (MSFC-ED03)" <Phillip.B.Hall@nasa.gov>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 09:42:03 -0500
 BANG------------------------->Matt

Don't worry Matt - Friday-ites has hit here too and I am sure spreading
across the country...

All I can think about is getting home early to work on my Roadster
before the "activities" start for the weekend in which I will be lucky
to even look at the Roadster until Sunday night - late.

Yea, I would love to have another 510, but with 4 daily drivers I don't
have the room - and my wife's "car" patience is about gone:)

Alright - back to work...  You too Matt:)

Phil
SEROC