Re: [Roadsters] IRS in a roadster?

To: "'roadster list'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] IRS in a roadster?
From: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 10:29:44 -0400
Toby,
Not many years back (5 or 10) you couldn't swing a dead Honda without
hitting one in L.A. They were all the rage for the ricer kids (just after
they got out of their Bug/Ghia phase). And they were a "dime" a dozen.

Someone shoot me. This can't go on. I woke up feeling very punny today. I
seem to have come down with a case of Friday-itis.
Cashews.
Matt Smith - SEROC
Jeez. How much orange juice was IN my vodka? Sorry. I'll stop. :-)

"Use 510 stuff. Same design, cheaper, AND it's from a Datsun.  ;^)"

Actually, how many 510s are left?  I NEVER see any anymore. They used to be
everywhere... (am I dating myself here?)
Do occasionally get flashed by a 2002, though. 2002 parts are getting no
more expensive, while Nissan stuff seems to be increasingly unobtanium.
Nuts.
Toby