Re: [Roadsters] California fires

To: <roadsters@hornesystemstx.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] California fires
From: "Gary and Cindy Ault" <aultgc@jorsm.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 21:38:51 -0500
Unfortunately, the fires in Santa Clarita appear to have claimed at least
two roadsters.  CNN was running footage of the fire area last evening
(10/23/07).  The commentator noted something to the effect "This person must
have been a collector of rare, old cars...", and the camera panned to the
burned-out hulks of what was unmistakably two roadsters.

Gary Ault