Re: [Roadsters] ebay awareness

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, <jrdmf@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] ebay awareness
From: "Richard Brown" <reblues@reblues.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 20:35:00 -0400
Here is a link to a discussion of this seller on 311s.org.

http://www.311s.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6825

A few years ago  I bought a windshield from him, theshop62.  He shipped only
wrapped in bubble wrap & shipping tape.  Of course it arrived busted.  He
refunded my money and then collected the insurance.  I left positive feed
back,  my bad, and stated that it could have been packaged better.  He left
me negative feedback.  My one and only.  Live & learn.  Be warned.

Richard