Re: [Roadsters] ebay awareness

To: tminerpcav@aol.com, aultgc@jorsm.com, reblues@reblues.net,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] ebay awareness
From: jrdmf@aol.com
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 14:46:23 -0400
The guy lives and performs his handy work from San Bernadino California. I have
already received several emails from other ebay users stating they were
interested in his auctions but since they saw the warnings on the 311.org site
they insisted on a "face to face" transaction. He either ignored their requests
or tried to dance around it by claiming to be an upstanding member of the
Roadster community. Then his response was that he see's no need to do business
face to face. (Kind of hard to pick your pocket when he's right in front of
you, eh?) Needless to say, these people checked him out themselves and
discovered what a sewer rat he really is which?fortunately saved them a lot of
grief.

A very interesting side note to all of this, is this very same guy came begging
to this list a few years back for a windshield that he claimed he needed for a
car he was putting together. (Which of course was a scam to score free parts.)
I had never heard of this guy at the time and I did happen to have a windshield
that I didn't need so I gave it to him. (Yes, for free!) Turns out that he sold
that windshield to Richard who is also a member of this list and by the time
all of the smoke had cleared, Richard ended up receiving negative feedback from
this guy too. (File that one under "no good deed goes un-punished".)

Anyway, I'm sure a lot people are probably bored by all of this so anybody that
wants more detail can go to the "Threads of shame" section of the 311.org sight.

Jon Frampton
Huntington Beach Ca