Re: [Roadsters] Steering wheel

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Steering wheel
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 09:52:41 -0700
I asked the same question a while back, and Eastwood's Wheel Restoration
products were recommended.

1. Go to Eastwood's website: <http://www.eastwoodco.com/>
2. Enter "steering wheel" (without the quotes) in the Search box to the
right of the Eastwood logo.
3. Click "Search" and you'll get a number of their various steering wheel
products.

I haven't tried the stuff myself yet.

Pete