Re: [Roadsters] Steering wheel

To: tputland@charter.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Steering wheel
From: ljordan704@netscape.net
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 16:12:16 -0400
 I sanded my 68 stock wheel with 400 and 600 grit wet/dry sandpaper and then
shot it with a clear coat. It is the same process to shine up the shifter and
Ebrake handle. Definitely looks better but I got a few runs so I have to redo
that part. I didn't use any filler as the cracks are small and I didn't know
what to use anyway.

Linda