Re: [Roadsters] '67 original bias-ply tire source

To: Seth Asher <sasher@olympiawest.com>, aultgc@jorsm.com,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] '67 original bias-ply tire source
From: Dewey Hahlbohm <hahlbohmd@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 21:12:20 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
My late 68, sold to me as a 69 in September of 1968, had blackwall tires.  The
original bias-ply tires were awful.  When I changed over to Michelin radials a
year or so later I could not believe the difference.  I now have a set of
Michelin Harmony tires on that roadster.  I will probably go to Michelin Pilots
the next time.  Unless you are committed to the "original look" the radial
tires make a world of difference in handling.  Good luck, Dewey