Re: [Roadsters] '67 original bias-ply tire source

To: "Jerry Krakauer" <jsk977@optonline.net>, "Dewey Hahlbohm"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] '67 original bias-ply tire source
From: "Seth Asher" <sasher@olympiawest.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 10:59:56 -0800
--===============2095576517==

Jerry, thanks for the great info.  I realize it was almost 41 years ago, but
since you even remember that they were probably Toyos, do you happen to
remember the width of the whitewall stripe?  Did the stripe reach and go under
the metal wheel-bead, or stop before it showing some black rubber before the
metal of the wheel began?