Re: [Roadsters] 5-spd Transmission question...[Picture...]

To: "The Ken Pearce" <ken__pearce@hotmail.com>, "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox.
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 5-spd Transmission question...[Picture...]
From: "Mike H." <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 17:34:06 -0600
Well, since the proud parents who have given birth to 5-speed rebuilds are
showing pics, here's are some close-ups of mine, of the "double-nut on the
welded 5th gear". My gear was re-welded and honed by Mark DeGroff out in
California.
http://community.webshots.com/album/559913726VaVelz.

I have many more photos of the rebuild, I have never worked on a
transmission before, EVER! and I did it all by myself with the help of Scott
Scheeler's books.
Mike Hudson  '67 - Stroker / 5-Speed