Re: [Roadsters] OT: Miata Top Install

To: "Jim InVirginia" <nqrithfordatsun@msn.com>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OT: Miata Top Install
From: "Kevin McDonald" <ktmaustin@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 20:49:32 -0600
I also installed a Miata top recently.
It can be challenging job in varying weather like we have in Texas.
You need some heat but not too much...
$550 is not a bad price for a good installation.
Depending on your circumstances it can be a real bitch.
Take into account the rain rail, hold down cables, and the foam molding
around everywhere.
I'm not saying this is a hard job but it can get interesting...
kevin