[Roadsters] OT: looking for some Australian help

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] OT: looking for some Australian help
From: Dana Scribner <dscrib2@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 07:45:01 -0500
This is really far off the topic of  Datsun Roadsters but I could use some
help. I work for a company that manufactures high amp switches for trucking &
off road equipment use. Some of these switches are used on mining equipment. I
have access to the standards here in the States but have any idea what
standards to look for or where to look for them in Australia. I was wondering
if someone out there could direct me in the right direction or know someone
who might be able to help.

Thanks

Dana S

69 2000