[Roadsters] What should i do?

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] What should i do?
From: lmflaming@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 13:16:04 +0000 (UTC)
Hello Everyone

I have a fun dilemma for myself to solve. I thoughtB I would get some input
from those that want to contribute. I have a 66 parts car rear end that I made
into a trailer that is licensed as one but haven't finished doing bodywork and
getting things re-chromed, itB has all its parts and is street legal. I also
have a 70 I am parting out and thought about doing the same to it and selling
it.B But I have seen couches that are made out of fake 59 Cadillac's or other
cars rear endsB and thoughtB I may do that and put it in a room in the house.
Probably the room I have for my grand kids.B Although all the chrome parts
need re-chroming I could just paint them silver along with painting the body a
color. I have the back part of the rear interior left over and was going to
sell it but I could put it back into the car. I think I may be able to modify
the interior door panels and mount them to plywood and use them on the sides
of the trunk area. I canB make simple seat cushions for the back and bottom of
the trunkB to sit on.The trunk deck lid could be put on and there would be a
toy box or storage space. Nothing on the body would be destroyed and it could
later be used as a trailer ifB I were to put it on a trailer frame.

Well what does everyone think.

Larry
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html