Re: [Roadsters] What should i do?

To: lmflaming@comcast.net, Roadster List
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] What should i do?
From: dan russell <greydog300zx@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 10:08:08 -0700 (PDT)
I like the trailer idea Larry.  I've seen a few hot rods with trailers made
from
the back half of the car.  When done right (basically the trailer looks
just
like the car, all lights work, bumpers, wheels, tires, etc) it makes
quite an
impression.  Didn't the Plymouth Prowler have a matching trailer
offered?

At one time, Bruce Corbin (makes motorcycle seats) was offering a
line of "hot
rod" furniture.  '57 Chevy, Corvette, etc that were designed to
be couches or
chairs.  Pretty cool.  I always thought that if I ever got the
dream garage with
the pool table and theater upstairs that I'd do something
similar.
Unfortunately, I'm still working on my first million (not much to
show for it so
far) so that's a long way (perhaps another life) off.

Be sure
to post pictures.

Thanks,  Dan