Re: [Roadsters] still electrical issue...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] still electrical issue...
From: "Graeme S." <graemes@internode.on.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 09:42:29 +0930
Don't know what model you have but it might be easier to just bridge the
two terminals behind the Ammeter.
Or lift one wire off and fit it to the other terminal and wire.
Either or if you suspect the Ammeter has magically become a fuse and a
blown one at that :(

Regards,
Graeme S.
nissanman.shutterfly.com