Re: [Roadsters] still electrical issue...

To: <chalsted@comcast.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] still electrical issue...
From: "Gary and Cindy Ault" <aultgc@att.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 20:28:44 -0500
Craig,

I haven't looked at a wiring diagram, which is probably different year to
year with respect to wiring colors, but how about putting a jumper between
the wire which goes into the ammeter to the wire which exits the ammeter?
Are these not accessible on your car?  Both wires are accessible on early
cars like mine.

Gary