fot

Re: [mikee@home.bellatlantic.net: intro: me & my Italia]

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@spitfire.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Re: [mikee@home.bellatlantic.net: intro: me & my Italia]
From: Grand_Wazoo <Grand_Wazoo@mail.flinet.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 18:26:14 -0800
Mark J Bradakis wrote:

> This is an interesting message.  The very thought of risking an Italia out
> on the track makes me cringe.  The very thought of risking an Italia out on
> the track is one embodiment of what vintage racing is all about.
>
> mjb.
> -----

I agree!  I look forward to giving him all the advice and support
possible.  It would be thrilling to have one of these rare creatures at
the races.

Remember when we used to see several old Ferraris and GT40s at vintage
events?  An Italia may not be as expensive but it's probably about as
rare.

mike jackson
several cars - none worth listing
no boats