fot

Texas Two Step to Iowa

To: "'Bob Kramer'" <rgk@flash.net>
Subject: Texas Two Step to Iowa
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 09:02:47 -0500
Bob,

Welcome aboard, new John Deere Construction Equipment employee!!!!

Subject: Blackhawk Farms-Blackhawk Classic-VSCDA June Event

Blackhawk Farms is about 130 easy miles from the Quad Cities. Piece of
cake for racers, right?

Motels will be at a premium close to the track because of other events
around the area. You might come up for one day or drive back & forth
both days, perhaps. (I am planning to camp)

Most of us will be going on Friday and returning on Sunday evening.
Several John Deere employees will be part of this weekend, including
some folks from the Industrial Equipment Division. Most of these guys
will be driving Triumphs or at least British cars.

Keep us posted...several of the attendees are FOT members...and of
course we will want welcome you.

Joe

FOT, et.al:

Mr. Kramer, from Texas, has signed on with John Deere's Construction
Equipment Division. He will be attending a month long training session
in the Quad Cities. He will have the week end free during the Blackhawk
Classic. I have suggested that he join us during this weekend. He races
a TR3. Thanks....