fot

RE: Block/Liner Question

To: "'Friends of Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Block/Liner Question
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 10:51:36 -0600
Good reply and makes sense....I file this away in my bank of limited
knowledge

My current block shows evidence of "decking", but I suspect it was done
at the factory in the middle of the machining operations. There is some
brazing to repair a break at the push rod side wall & deck of the block,
but the repair may have occurred before the final machining operation.

Thank you...it has been something I have been wondering about.

BTW, I have a couple extra blocks, if someone is desperate enuf for me
to crate ship a block to them.

Regards,

Joe