fot

Potential Competition Cars @ VTR National

To: fot@autox.team.net,
Subject: Potential Competition Cars @ VTR National
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 13:40:38 -0600
Dont be quickly impressed,but I think the possibilities are good. There
is a hotbed of Competition Triumph activity in this area...and a lot of
credit/blame can be given to some folks in the Quad City area along with
Beady Eye Racing out of Milwaukee.

I dont think the list is overstated if it fits folk's schedules. You
will see some folks come in for the day to "display only", but I think
they will come. (I would have put Irv Korey's name on the list, but I
think I am putting too much pressure on him already)

We are going to have some fun with this....without, again, taking
anything away from the focus of the Convention. I sense more enthusiasm
about this than I expected...if it is meant to be, it will be easy to
build on your enthusiasm...thank you.

Regarding a GT6..... Dr. Ceilley and his son Dave, have a Spitfire AND a
GT6. IF they come, I would expect them to show the Spitfire, but
anything is possible. I'll work on this.

Somebody needs to start dribbling on poor Charles, to bring one of the
TRS,  while reminding him that many of these cars sport his
decals...mine do.