fot

RE: Potential Competition Cars @ VTR National

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Potential Competition Cars @ VTR National
From: Richard Taylor <n196x@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 16:09:31 -0800
>From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
>To: "'Richard Taylor'" <n196x@mindspring.com>
>Cc: "'Friends of Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>,
>        "'Lindberg, Andrew (MN12)'"
>        <Andrew.Lindberg@CORP.honeywell.com>
>Subject: RE: Potential Competition Cars @ VTR National
>Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 08:01:20 -0600
>
>Terrific Richard!
>
>Looking forward to meeting you. Perhaps you can take in Road America on
>the way in and Oshkosh on the way out. Jack Drews & I did EAA last year.
>
>I think we are going to have some excitement in Winona.
>
>Regards,
>
>Joe,

My last Oshkosh was 1992.  That year my partner Pat Epps and I brought back
a goodly portion of the P-38 we had just dug up in Greenland.  The flight
there from the icecap in our trusty ole 1942 DC-3 was not disimilar from
the road trip to Daytona.

But that's another story.

Thanks for the thought, I'm way over due for Oshkosh.

Richard