fot

RE: VTR hospitality

To: "'BFEKENG@aol.com'" <BFEKENG@aol.com>
Subject: RE: VTR hospitality
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 08:42:33 -0600
Ken Gillanders,

It appears to me that the new VTR Competition Class (pending and subject
to final approval) is about to have a PARTY.

Ken, we will be looking forward to your arrival at the VTR National
Convention. You were a bit busy the last time we saw you....Road America
'96.   I suspect that if you come in by air and plan to rent a
car...Rochester, Mn might be your best choice, but I sure you will get
some better advice, if there is a better choice.

Regards,

Joe

P.S.: I got your BFE flyer last night....thank you.