fot

Nomination to FOT List-Attn MJB

To: "'Kevin O'Driscoll'" <ko3@columbia.edu>
Subject: Nomination to FOT List-Attn MJB
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 09:54:33 -0600
Mark Bradakis,

Kevin O'Driscoll would like to join us on the list. We have had three
guys this week who are contemplating the development of a TR vintage
racer and they need all the encouragement that they can get.

E-mail:    <ko3@columbia.edu>

I am a bit concerned, however, about a guy who lets landscaping take
precedence over his car.  Of course 50 shrubs is cheaper than a lawyer,
I suppose.

Kevin O'Driscoll,

Mark is distracted from time to time by his job and it make take a few
days to load you in. Welcome aboard.

This IS a low volume list. But sometimes some interesting things happen
with information, quantity purchases, and planning. Between the vintage
racing and some long distance touring I have met the majority of the
folks on the FOT list and I can tell you they are first rate folks.

BTW, we are planning a major gathering at Road America in July, followed
by the VTR Nationals near Minneapolis.  Just thought I would mention it.

Regards,

Joe Alexander
Cedar Falls, Iowa