fot

RE: Rods

To: Catpusher@AOL.COM, fot@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: Rods
From: "Hone, Richard A" <Hone_Richard_A@code80.npt.nuwc.navy.mil>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 12:47:17 -0500
Just want to ad a note to this thread.  A few years ago I decided to up
grade my rods on my TR4, but thought the Carillo price was a bit steep.
I ended up having a set of 4130 billet rods made by Crower Cams in Chula
Vista, CA.  I saved about $200 from the Carillo price.
The Crower rods are also straight line and use the small expensive
bolts.

Richard Hone
TR4  TR6