fot

Re: O/D Mainshaft

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: O/D Mainshaft
From: Patrick McMullen <pmcmull@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 21:33:05 -0700
Joe,

I saw your post for Dan's request of a O.D. mainshaft.  I have two!  One
for an "A-type" and one for a "J-type".  Both are new old stock.  I have
been told that there are more than one "A-type" designs, which I assume
Dan that you are running in a TR-4?  There are no part numbers on these
shafts.  I know the differences between the A and J types but not the
differences between all the A types.  Dan if you think either will work
for you, both are for sale.  Joe, we may need your help along with the
combined knoledge of the list to help identify the A type.

Let me know if I can be of assistance!

Pat in NC