fot

Re: TR6 brake failure - help!

To: "Mark S. Lepore, M.D." <Sirmoog@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 brake failure - help!
From: Steve Chandler <chand@primenet.com>
Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 17:15:57 -0700
Well if you lost all the fluid in one night, then I think the prime
candidate is the brake booster (servo). Did you notice any smoke when
you started the car ? This is one symptom of a booster failure.

Do you see any signs of leaks anywhere, that is quite a lot of brake
fluid to loose in one go.

The master cylinder tank is split into 2 compartments. Is the fluid
gone from both sides. If this is the case, then again I would suspect
the booster.

cheers

steve

--