fot

Re: TR6 brake failure - help!

To: "Mark S. Lepore, M.D." <Sirmoog@ix.netcom.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 brake failure - help!
From: "Lawrence R Zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Sat, 9 May 1998 22:16:32 -0500
Mark,
Ck inside the cockpit and see if brake fluid is leaking inside the car.  If
not check your rubber brake lines on all four wheels  See if any are
leaking.  If they are original equipment, they probably need to be replaced
anyway.  Check your w/c and calipers for leaks also.  Because your fluid
doesn't evaporate.  There is a leak someplace.

Larry Zink
1964 Spitfire4 Mk1
Houston, Texas