fot

RE: My last race report? (long)

To: Chip Bond <spirals@ESINET.NET>
Subject: RE: My last race report? (long)
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 09:36:58 -0400 ()
Hardy wrote:

> So the TR3 is leading the Divisional Points Race, and
> SCCA made the roll cage no good as of 6/1/98.
> So much invested, so little future?

Chip Bond responded:

> Hardy, I admire your restraint and know you are frustrated. What is it, 27
> consecutive runoffs?
>
> It's a shame the SCCA has decided to transform itself by reshuffling the
> decks of the cars and drivers that have supported it for decades. Seems
> their current class interests are dictated by Mazda Motorsports....

Would one of you care to enlighten someone who has not kept up with SCCA
of late (like, since 1983 or so)? What is going on now with the roll
cages, etc.? Just curious....

--Andy

p.s. Thank goodness the Hardly Boys RaceSpit 4 is just a very occasional
Solo II car. I must save about $10-20k/year that way. :-)