fot

Re: VTR-99

To: AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VTR-99
From: TRBILBO@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 23:05:39 EDT
Joe...Joanne says count us in...each room hosts 4 peoples? Perfect for us as
we'll have another couple with us who'd be glad to share. Let me know more and
who do I call with the card number?? Thanks for thinking of us. We already
have a trip tick set up but don't know if we'll tour before or after. We have
friends at Limerock and upstate NY and down the coast in Baltimore...so very
undecided on route yet...Nova Scotia concludes a tour we started 25 years ago
in the same TR6 we're bringing next year...so it's a must...but will join the
caravan if we can. Thanks again.

Bill and Joanne Burroughs