fot

Re: Indianapolis Raceway Park-Triumph Featured

To: AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com, HoneRA@code80.npt.nuwc.navy.mil
Subject: Re: Indianapolis Raceway Park-Triumph Featured
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 17:50:16 EDT
AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com writes:

<<
 Date:  9/9/98 8:57:43 AM Central Daylight Time >>

Rich:

I had hoped to see you at the GLEN.  It was a great week end (both weather and
racing).

I hear you are considering IRP.  I hope both you and Steve Rossi can make IRP.
It is a super event.  It is worth the extra effort.  You will like it.  Let me
know if I can help you in any way.

I note your E-mail address.  Are you NAVY?  I am ex-USN.  Four (-4) years
1957-1961.  Plank-owner USS SPRINGFIELD CLG-7.  I'll show you my tattoo.

Bill Dentinger