fot

Indianapolis Raceway Park-Triumph Featured

To: "'Hone Richard A NUWCDIVNPT'" <HoneRA@code80.npt.nuwc.navy.mil>
Subject: Indianapolis Raceway Park-Triumph Featured
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 08:54:02 -0500
Richard,

The answer to your questions....and while I am at it I will send to the FOT
list for their information, as well.

The IRP entry fee is $285.00 for a THREE day event, which includes the
$60.00 membership dues for VSCDA....(this would get you into BRIC at Road
America next year...hint) The dates are 2-3-4 October.

It would be great to have you and Larry with us. We will be having an
informal Triumph get together and Nat'l SCCA E-Prod Champ Jack Wheeler plans
to spend a day with us. Local Triumph clubs will there to spectate as well.

IRP Website location is:  http://www.na-motorsports.com/Tracks/IRP.html

Website location for North America Tracks is:
http://www.na-motorsports.com/Tracks/roadcrs.html

I am copying VSCDA's Judy Cull, if you (anyone) wish to get application for
entry.

Best Regards,

Joe