fot

RE: New Additions to FOT

To: "'Jeff Snook'" <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Subject: RE: New Additions to FOT
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 10:07:12 -0600
Good point....I think I am still amazed that we are under 3:00 minutes.
Pretty good for running a stock engine, eh?

50? You are older than 50?  I hope you never start to act your age.

BTW, I think passing you in the carousel is a thing of the past, but fondly
remembered.

See you at Sebring in March, if not sooner.