fot

Re: New Additions to FOT

To: SOLOW GREG <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Subject: Re: New Additions to FOT
From: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 10:21:18 -0500
Hi Greg,

Welcome to the list and thanks for all the parts you've supplied
to keep my TR3 on the track over the last couple years.  Glen
Efinger does all the work on my car when it's in Florida and
we're building up a second engine right now which has your cam
and tappets ready to install. We are still waiting for a billet
crank!  Any ideas on where to get one?

I love seeing the Morgans racing, although most of them beat me!
Unfortunately there are not too many racing any more.  They are
getting as rare as TR3s!  Dave Bondon was at Daytona last weekend
with his, but had a little mishap with a tire wall and did not
finish the weekend.  I'm sure he will be back on the track again
next year.  Another Morgan racer here in the midwest is Ed Berre,
but the last I saw him he was racing a beautifully restored Lotus
11 at Mid Ohio, so I don't know what he's doing with the Morgan.
Of course Harry Gaunt, the jeweler from Indianapolis, still
drives his wickedly fast Morgan, but didn't race too many times
this year.  He's in his 60s and just got married this summer, so
maybe other things are occupying his spare time!!

I will send Glen a list of the parts and services you supply as
stated on your e-mail.  I don't know whether he is aware of all
you have to offer.

Thanks again for you support and happy racing!

Jeff Snook
Battle of Britain Racing
Bowling Green, OH