fot

Re: Steering Wheel

To: JHarkness@AOL.COM
Subject: Re: Steering Wheel
From: Curt <coliver@cyberhighway.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 17:49:13 -0800
--------------8DF6E1045561C8D8E485559F

John:

I am not trying to use the list to parctice shameless self promotion, But I
noticed you did not get any responses on line at least. I make custom steering
wheel with leather grips and have done wood as well. If you have trouble finding
what you want, I can do what you want for you.

Curt

Http://cyberhighway.net/~loliver/auldspeed.html

JHarkness@aol.com wrote:

> Have been doing some cosmetic upgrades to my vintage Formcar.  Just completed
> an engine-turned aluminum dash with new gauges.  Am now looking for a period-
> looking, Nardi-type steering wheel - three spoke aluminum with a wood rim,
> around 14".    Any suggestions for sources?   Thanks for your help.   John
> Harkness, Bellville, OH

--------------8DF6E1045561C8D8E485559F

begin:          vcard
fn:             Ustes P. Lunchmode
n:              Lunchmode;Ustes P.
email;internet: coliver@cyberhighway.net
note;quoted-printable:Inventor of the meat powered stereo, the worlds foremost
authority on die=
        sel locomotive repair, a snappy dresser, and a sweet spirit that is a
lov=
        er of all birds and little fury critters, damnit it!=0D=0A=

x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard