fot

Re: Steering Wheel

To: JHarkness@AOL.COM
Subject: Re: Steering Wheel
From: David Laver <dlaver@ms.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 09:47:32 +0000
John,

In the UK there is Moto Lita who make various of that type and a huge range of
bosses.  Vary from the plywood and rivits types to hardwood rimmed all with a
choice of holes or slots in the spokes.

Nardi are still in business and still make wood rim alloy spoke wheels...  I
could dig out a phone number for them if of interest.

As an alternative I know a batch of 'Nardi type' wheels are soon going to be
made
for Lancia Aurelias. Might be able to get a one off from the same source.

David