fot

RE: Racing Italia

To: "'John and Maggie Hornbostel'" <mgbme@tke.att.ne.jp>
Subject: RE: Racing Italia
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 17:10:46 -0600
Italia guy on the FOT. Perhaps he will pop his head up and say something.

Lovely car and we are looking forward to it. It might go on display at
Mid-Ohio in June. Perhaps you will be back in the states?

Bitterly cold here now and new garage will have trusses in place by
tomorrow.

Have a Happy Christmas in Tokyo.

Joe