fot

Re: [Fwd: Phone Numbers]

To: vinttr4@geneseo.net
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Phone Numbers]
From: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 1999 11:23:37 -0500
Hey Uncle Jack,

Do you think this "smooth shifting" gearbox will improve my lap
times?!  I need all the help I can get.  I actually have been
offered a complete C/R, O/D transmission for sale for BEEG BUCKS
from one of my southern friends on the list.

The good news is that Daryll from Racetorations just responded
and still has the one he offered you, so it may be making the
overseas trip down to Glens shop.

Tell me, is it the cold weather and snow and ice that makes us
Midwest guys so crazy about this racing stuff?

Vroom, vroom,

Jeff