fot

Re: january sale

To: fot@triumph.cs.utah.edu, Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Subject: Re: january sale
From: "Bill Sohl" <billsohl@mailhost2.planet.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 17:31:44 +0000
Ted asked:
> Hello  List.  We are having a parts sale starting now and expiring on
> Feb 15.  The sale list is about 3 typed pages.  Before I  blanket the
> list, I wanted list input.  I can email indivdually, snail mail or just
> send to the entire list.  What is the preference of the list?  Responses
> will be noted and the majority will rule.  Thanks for your help.  Ted

Ted, et al

If you can just make the info available at a WEB site,
that would allow the best distribution of the
availability (i.e. just a pointer to the
appropriate link) without worrying about
sending out a big email.  If it is just a text based
list, then that's OK with me to receive directly.

Bill Sohl