fot

Another E Ticket nomination

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Another E Ticket nomination
From: TRBILBO@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 21:51:02 EST
Fellow Fot's.......

I'd like to nominate another fine Racer for FOT membership.
Welcome to our fun net Vince De Palma who races a yellow MKI Spitfire which
has been a race car since new....formerly from the Northwest and now usually
rounding out the top five in F Production at west coast VARA venues. Vince is
a member of our E Ticket Triumphs Race Team (and the Spifire Squadron) and is
always a gentleman competitor and full of the Triumph spirit. He also knows
how knows good wine and how to enjoy the pit party,,,what other qualifications
could there be?...smile. You can reach Vince at greenery@gte.net . Please
invite him to join the fun. We need more real 1147 racers!!.

Bill Burroughs, VTR So West Rep, E Ticket Triumphs, Founder SCTOA
70 TR6, 69 TR250, 73 MkIV, 69 GT6+, 59 TR3A and two 65 TR4A
Vintage Race Cars. Happy Motoring!!