fot

Re: Harmonic Dampeners and Cranks and TR6

To: "R. KASTNER" <kaskas@earthlink.net>, "Bob Lang" <LANG@isis.mit.edu>,
Subject: Re: Harmonic Dampeners and Cranks and TR6
From: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 11:32:00 -0800
To avoid the possibility of Ign. timing errors because of
 damper movement and to achieve greater accuracy by virtue of the larger
diameter and hence greater distance between the degree marks, we have been
degreeing the outer diameter of the flywheel, machining a hole and putting a
pointer on the bell housing,and setting the timing there.

Regards, Greg Solow