fot

Decals

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Decals
From: Wes Dayton <wdayton@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 02 May 1999 20:52:00 +1000
I'd love to be the first to show up at a race meeting with my "Amici
Triumphi" decal.  Since I was kindly sent an image of the emblem, I know
what it looks like and can imagine it living happily on the TR3A.
Someday someone might supply me with a bit of history of the design, but
the dripping oil can (something akin to my garage floor?) and the broken
lightning bolt (a tribute to Lucas?) seen apt symbols.

So I can even offer a $US check (cheque here), sent with Australian
stamps, to anyone who can supply a few?

Address:

                    46 Catalpa Crescent
                    Turramurra, NSW 2074
                    Australia.

p.s. your first geography lesson.  Turramurra is a suburb of Sydney (an
Aboriginal name).  And NSW as in the state of New South Wales.