fot

change of address

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: change of address
From: SpiwakD@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 09:47:07 EDT
Greetings-
              Please note my change of address to SpiwakD.com

I am using a set mounted on repro Minilites as available through Roadster
Factory. Due to severe rubbing against the sway bar which was not apparent
while in the garage, I had a blowout while in the banking at Pocono two years
ago which led to a scenic excursion up to the retaining wall. Have since been
using a set of 1" spacers made from  aluminum with good results. Since you
will be using longer studs, be sure to use the best available or  go up one
size.

                                                         Dave