fot

Re: Introduction

To: Jack Brooks <brooks@belcotech.com>
Subject: Re: Introduction
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 09:17:01 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 5 May 1999, Jack Brooks wrote:

> FOT'ers,

[stuff deleted]

> I'm looking forward to participating on the FOT list, but I've got one major
> concern, I can't sing worth a damn.

Well, it remains to be seen that any of the others on the list can.

If you hear about a lynching at Mid-Ohio the weekend of the 26/27th of
June, then you'll have your answer.

> Jack Brooks
> TS69032L
>
> BTW - The missus (wife, not car) and I will be running in the modified class
> at the VTR-99 AutoX.  See you there.

YES! We have an M2 class. Hear that Pete F.??? Alright! Real competition.

Maybe I should toss the Hoosiers in the back of the Van just in case
someone needs them... time will tell.

rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |