fot

Re: High revs

To: rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu
Subject: Re: High revs
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 10:01:31 EDT
In a message dated 5/14/99 4:23:34 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu writes:

<<  Anyway, I asked
 him what rpm it was that he was shifting at, and he took me over
 to his car and showed me the tell tale on his tach (electronic).
 It showed that he'd hit 8500 rpm!  I was flabbergasted, but it
 sure explained the sounds his motor was making.  So, that's one
 TR-6 that's pulled 8500 rpm. >>

I wonder what he's done to keep the #2 rod bearing working.  These sixes are
notorious for spinning that one.  I can name two GT6 racers right now that
need to know...