fot

Re: High revs

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: High revs
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 09:01:50 -0600 (MDT)
Sad to say, I can only offer hearsay, and say what I heard.  At the VTR meet a
few years back in Asheville, North Carolina, the autocross was held on a closed
off city street.  The far end of the course was on a hill, you'd go up, make a
tight turn and head down.   When J.K. Jackson came fyling down the hill in his
black TR6, I would have sworn on a stack of Bentleys that motor was running
at least 9 grand.  Impressive.

Me?  I found out that John's TR4 does NOT turn in like a Spitfire, and got a
few cones dirty.

mjb.