fot

Re: High revs

To: Irv Korey <emanteno@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: High revs
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 12:35:26 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 14 May 1999, Irv Korey wrote:

> > From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
>
> > Me?  I found out that John's TR4 does NOT turn in like a Spitfire, and
> got a
> > few cones dirty.

That reminds me. I think I shot a video of Mark driving back to the
finish with two cones trapped under the front spoiler... sort of looked
like teeth sticking out.

Then you killed some at the end of the run too... right?

Now that I think about it, you probably don't want anyone to see that
video... hmmm. How much is that video worth?

> It doesn't accelerate like a Spitfire either!

That's a fact.

You don't think it's related to the fact that John's TR4 has a hundred or
so extra horsepower as well as 4.55 gears, do you?

> Irv

rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |