fot

Re: Small, small world

To: beeline@iline.com, "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Small, small world
From: "Steve Benford Jr." <sbracing@execpc.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 23:07:36 -0500
Roger :

I will try to contact Mr. Tullius about attending the Mid-Ohio event.
Bob has been a friend of our family for many years.  My folks retired
and moved to Sebring because of him.  Unfortunately I lost my Father to
cancer a year ago.  Bob and my Mother occasionally dine together and she
escorted him to the Central Florida banquet you attended.  So may have
met my Mother.  I know she was sitting with Ed Diehl and his wife.

I know Bob's greatest pleasure is flying all his toys and doesn't seem
to have any intrest in vintage racing.  But I will try.

Thumbs Up!
Steve Benford, Jr.