fot

Re: VTR Driving

To: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>, Andrew Mace <amace@UNIX2.NYSED.GOV>
Subject: Re: VTR Driving
From: bob bownes <rbownes@neworks.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 10:42:23 +0000

This is the route I will take as Rt7 7 passes within 1.5 miles of my house.
It is also SIGNIFICANTLY shorter route from Albany to Portland. We're
planning on leaving Tues, taking a leisurely drive over the mountains and
spending tues evening with friends in NH, then wandering into ME on Wed.

It is a marvelous drive. it is also the route I take to get to New
Hampshire International Speedway when I go to race.

----